Tennis at the 2012 Summer Olympics was held between 28 July and 5 August 2012 at Wimbledon.
|Men's Singles||Andy Murray||Roger Federer||Juan Martín del Potro|
|Men's Doubles||Bob Bryan|
|Women's Singles||Serena Williams||Maria Sharapova||Victoria Azarenka|
|Women's Doubles||Serena Williams|
|Mixed Doubles||Victoria Azarenka|
- There were 184 total athletes from 44 countries.
- Ons Jabeur was the youngest participant with 17 years and 334 days.
- Daniel Nestor was the oldest participant with 39 years and 327 days.
- Andy Murray won the first ever gold medal for Great Britain in tennis.
- 8 athletes were chosen to be the flag bearer at the opening ceremony.