Welcome to the wiki! The Community Portal is where this wiki community comes together to organize and discuss projects for the wiki. To see the most recent discussions, click the Discussion tab above.
You can find out more general information about the wiki on the About page.
New to wikis? Edit
- If you are new to wikis, you may want to read Help:Contents.
- A list of most help pages can be found in Category:Help.
How to help out Edit
- If you want to help but you're not sure where to start, try improving the various stub articles by adding content. Don't be shy, get in there.
- Another helpful activity would be to check the list of wanted pages for frequently linked-to articles that don't exist yet.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates.
- If you need help editing, you could start with Help:Editing or FANDOM University on Community Central.
Want to discuss stuff? Edit
- If you want to discuss anything specific to an article, you can use the talk pages for that article.
- For more general discussions you can use the Discussion tab of this page, or a Forum if the forums have been set up.
Complaints regarding content? Edit
- If you have complaints regarding incorrect information, you can try to edit the page - for locked pages, use talk pages to introduce your problem.
- For requests or remarks regarding incomplete or missing pages and/or missing translations, you can leave a message on one of the admins' message walls.
- For requests regarding copyrighted images or videos, please use this form to inform Fandom staff. It is also possible to leave a message on one of the admins' message walls. Although Olympics Wiki attempts to use as much free-licensed content as possible, it is possible that one or several images do not meet this standard.
Things to do Edit